Saturday, May 7, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY everyone

I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day with family and friends gathered around you, wherever you are.
I hope the anglers in Wisconsin, this opening weekend of fishing season enjoy  their fishing and reap a great harvest of fish as well as good times.

As I sit here alone, sunny beautiful day....got some gardening done - a load of towels out catching the breeze and the sunshine -- washed some windows inside and out...I suddenly realized who would notice if I wasn't here? Perhaps the cats - they need to be fed occasionally--maybe the birds when their food ran dry - Maybe by next Wednesday afternoon when I didn't show up for work someone would call at least - if not come to investigate...but who would really notice - No one.

Interesting.

No comments: