Friday, April 1, 2011

The Mystery of Writing a Mystery---Solved

Do you love puzzles? Do you love mysteries? To solve a puzzle you examine a piece and decide where it looks like it might fit...Sounds like solving a mystery to me. The two new writing a mystery handbooks Whodunit? A Mystery Writers Primer (available now at lulu.com and other outlets)and The Mystery of Writing A Mystery--Solved soon to be released are two very different approaches to solving your mystery related questions about writing. Both have valuable information and try this exercises. Which will be your favorite?  I look forward to your vote. You will find more on them at http://.writingwide.com. Take a look, cast your vote and tell me why.
Hope to hear from you soon.

2 comments:

Angela Ackerman said...

I have always loved mysteries. It took me a while, but I realized that at the heart of every book of mine is mystery elements!

Have a great weekend!

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

Unknown said...

Thank You for stopping by Angela - I think most every good book has some element of the mysterious in it = ). Hope your weekend is all you want it to be as well.
Billie