Tuesday, December 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETTE MIDLER


Well, I sent Bette Midler off the book she is in Ghost Music of Vaudeville. It should have reached her December 1, her birthday. How cool is that! Only problem is, she took yesterday off from her appearance in Ceasar’s Palace Las Vegas -= *sigh * to celebrate her birthday,which probably means it’ll get lost in the avalanche of birthday well wishes.

It’s hard to believe she is sixty three years young. She is so energetic and looks so good. You could say money bought that for her, but I doubt it. I think it is how she chooses to live her life. She lives full of the enjoyment of every moment. She has won so many many awards. “You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can’t fool all of the people all of the time,” as the saying goes. She is the WSISG (What You See Is What You Get) girl in person. She is genuine and touchable. She needs to fool no one.

Check her out at her website on line www.bettemidler.com she’s incredible. I’m glad she found a place in my book. I hope she will inspire You to do what you dream.

Billie

No comments: