Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Giving Feels Good!




DONATIONS
These are based on the themes in the various books I have written. Each book I write is dedicated to a specific cause, charity or organization. 25% of my royalty from the sale of my books is donated quarterly to these organizations. So if you want to make a difference, you can reward yourself with a good read and give to a good cause at the same time.

Mystery Books from Wings Press
Death by Candlelight and Candlelight and Shadows (Mystery)
– 25% of my royalties go to The Rainbow House shelter for domestic abuse victims
The Pink lady Slipper and Bed and Breakfast Murders (Mystery)
– 25% of my royalties go to the Wausaukee Rescue Squad
Watch For the Raven (a Young Adult Historical Adventure)
– 25% of my royalties go to the 4-H club
Skull Music (Mystery)
– 25% of my royalties go to Amberg Veterinary Hospital

Ghost Music of Vaudeville
(Mystery)
– 25% of my royalties go to Amberg Historical Society

Knapsack Secrets
(Mystery)
– 25% of my royalties go to Local Food Pantry
Small Town Secrets (Mystery)
– 25% of my royalties go to Amberg Volunteer Fire Department
Ancient Secrets (Mystery)
– 25% of my royalties go to Missionaries of South Africa

Fin, Fur and Fatal
(Mystery)
– 25% of my royalties go to Alternate each quarter - between Spring Lake Animal Shelter and Amberg Veterinary Hospital

Money Isn’t Everything
(Mystery)
– 25% of my royalties go to The Amberg Community Action Group




How to Write Books From Filbert Publishing:
Writing Wide, Exercises in Creative Writing
Characters in Search of an Author
Spice Up Your Writing, Write to Entice
A Writer’s Vehicle Henry Ford’s Way
– 25% of my royalties from these writing books go to local libraries on a rotating basis.
Crivitz, Wausaukee, Niagara, and Iron Mountain; a different library every quarter.

Publish America Books:
Tung Umolomo, A Shutting of the Mouth
– 25% of my royalties go to Missionaries of South Africa

The Capricorn Goat
– 25% of my royalties go to Reader nominated charity for the quarter
(To nominate a charity or organization for this book send an email to billie@billiewilliams.com list the charity and your name a drawing will be held on the last day of the quarter to decide who it will be.)
You can keep up with donations, who got what, by going to my website donations page at
http://www.billiewilliams.com/DONATIONS.html

No comments: