Saturday, December 26, 2009

Promise? Challenge? Can you do it?


I promise to talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person I meet.

There is a woman who works at the bank here in town she delivers the money bags to the local business establishments everyday -- I have yet to see her without a smile on her face and a spring in her step -- even later when I go to the bank she is sheer poise and joy. I started to say to myself "There's a blue bird on my shoulder...." the old song - and now when I walk anywhere in town I try to keep her smile in my mind. She just makes everyone who sees her feel good. I want to be that woman.
There are two women who walked into my writers group one day - they stopped me dead in my tracks. All I could think of is -- I want to know those women, I want to be like that. Poise, smiles, a pull that lets you know they are in charge of unconditional love. What a way to go through life. I want to be like them.
So, how do you get there? You love yourself, love others and talk prosperity or as in today's challenge health, happiness and prosperity.
Try it!
It can't hurt.

No comments: